Hiroshi Shimizu, President and CEO
FUJI OIL HOLDINGS INC.
We recognize that the protection of personal information is our social responsibility and will exert our utmost efforts to protect all personally identifiable information (collectively referred to as "personal information") in accordance with the policy described below.
- In collecting personal information
We will collect personal information using only lawful and fair means in all our business activities.
- In using personal information
- We will use personal information only within the range specified at the time of collection, and only as is necessary to perform our business.
- If we use personal information in conjunction with designated Third Parties, or entrust the handling of personal information to any Third Party (collectively referred to as "Third Parties"), we will conduct strict and careful investigations of such Third Parties, and supervise such Third Parties appropriately to ensure that they keep personal information secret and confidential.
- On the Provision of Personal Information to any Third Party
Unless otherwise mandated by law, we will never provide personal information to any Third Party without the prior consent of the person to whom such information relates.
- In storing personal information
- We will endeavor to maintain the accuracy of personal information and store it securely at all times.
- We will take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal information against such dangers as unauthorized access to the information, and computer viruses, in order to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal information.
On the Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
We recognize that the person to whom personal information relates has the right to request its disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion, and will promptly respond to such requests.
- Organization and System
- We will assign a person charged with protecting personal information and ensure that personal information is appropriately protected and preserved at all times.
- We will educate our directors, auditors and employees about suitable protection methods for personal information and ensure that due consideration for the handling of personal information is present in every aspect of our daily business.
Planning, Execution and Improvement of the Basic Policy, etc. Concerning Control of Information
We will establish a Basic Policy and Basic Regulations Concerning the Control of Information, compile a Manual for the Protection of Personal Information in accordance with said policy and regulations, ensure that all directors, auditors, employees and all other relevant persons fully understand and recognize the details and importance of the policy and regulations, and strive to improve them continuously.