FUJI OIL GROUP Grievance Mechanism
FUJI OIL Group has formulated a grievance mechanism to carry out the "responsible palm oil sourcing policy".
Notification of New Grievance Procedure for Fuji Oil
Fuji Oil is pleased to announce that we have released an improved grievance procedure for all stakeholders who identify issues or incidents in Fuji Oil’s palm supply chain that are not in line with the principles stated in our Responsible Palm Oil Sourcing Policy.
At Fuji Oil, we are committed in being transparent in the process of any palm related grievances and we recognised the need for us to improve the mechanism we had in place since May 2018. The improvements in the procedure will meet the needs of our stakeholders and strengthen Fuji Oil’s commitments to its Responsible Palm Oil Sourcing Policy.
The additions to the grievance procedure include:
- Associating “Group” level to grievance cases while following The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)’s definition of “Group”1
- Strengthening Fuji Oil’s commitments by establishing the suspend and engage protocol to all direct and indirect suppliers
- A clearer decision and procedure handling of each category of grievance cases
We will continue to publish our grievance engagement progress quarterly in our public grievance list.
Fuji Oil values the input of stakeholders in helping to achieve the aims of its policies and in enhancing transparency throughout its supply chain. We will continue to review and improve our procedures with all stakeholders to ensure we are on par with the industry standards.
1 “Group” level is defined based on RSPO’s definition of “Group”. For further information, please refer to:
Grievances can be raised to Fuji Oil group via any of the following channels:
|Via email email@example.com|
|By telephone to||+65 6804 7731|
|In writing to||61 Science Park Road, #03-15/24,
The Galen, Science Park II, Singapore 117525
Attention to: Fuji Oil Supply Chain Management Group
Grievances must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Name of Organization (if any)
- Phone No./Fax No./Email Address (at least one contact point)
- Description of the grievance in detail
- Evidences to support the grievance