Fuji Oil Group Health Management Declaration
Fuji Oil Group has established the “Fuji Oil Group Management Philosophy” when shifted to a holding company structure in 2015, carrying forward the spirit we have always valued.
We believe that we can realize our Vision “We seek to contribute to the society by creating the future of delicious and healthy foods,” only if each and every employee of Fuji Oil Group is healthy.
Starting out by setting the group goal as preventing life-style related illness and mental health problem, we will sort out the health problems of each group company, and take actions to support our employees to sustain and improve their health.
* The Japanese word 健康経営 ("Health Management") is a registered trademark of the NPO Kenko Keiei Kenkyukai.
- Fuji Oil Group Health Management Declaration
- In Fuji Oil Group’s Management Philosophy, we set forth our Vision: “We seek to contribute to the society by creating the future of delicious and healthy foods using our core technologies in oils & fats and soy.”
Health is important not only for the happiness of our employees and their families but also to raise the strength of our Group. So here, Fuji Oil Group declares that we will proactively engage ourselves in Health Management.
- 1. The highest priority in Health Management is the health and happiness of our employees. If we can enjoy our life and work actively, it will lead to the enhancement of our corporate value. We can then work for people, solve their problems, and drive forward our contribution to the society.
- 2. In Health Management the most important thing we need to be aware of is that we need to take care of our own health by ourselves. We all will keep ‘health’ in mind, and will work “ethically, righteously, positively and vigorously.”
- 3. As part of Health Management, we will take actions to support our employees to sustain and improve their health. Specifically, we shall implement initiatives in such areas as prevention of life-style related illness and mental health problems, and also activities to promote physical strength.
- 1st of January, 2017
FUJI OIL HOLDINGS INC.
President and CEO Hiroshi Shimizu